Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sharing Time!

Since I've hit a bit of a block with doing anything of my own, I figured I may as well share something I found a few days ago.

Faces have never been much of a strong point, certainly not the worst (fuck hands, for reference) it's something that I tend to avoid by doing things that, well, don't have faces or at least not human faces. Anyway, nothing profoundly amazing in this other than how the comparison is done between proportioning a male versus a female face.


This fellow has a number of pretty awesome visual tutorials, generally without any talking (which is kind of refreshing to me). That could be detrimental, at least for some people, but on the other hand being able to watch someone sketch something from blank space to colored is pretty excellent.

Also the music is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment